- Hannah Marcus and Paula Findlen: metadata and contents of letters
- Data curators: Hannah Marcus, Daniele Macuglia, Rachel Midura, Mackenzie Cooley, Paolo Savoia, Demetrius Loufas, Brian Brege, Padraic Rohan, Chris Bacich, Julia Roever, Charlotte Thun-Hohenstein
- Undergraduate assistants: Kyle Lee-Crossett, Max Morales
- Morgan MacLeod: Python tools for tag analysis
- Crystal Hall: GaLiLeO infrastructure & tool development, corpus integration, library and correspondence document gathering, text cleaning, analysis, documentation on this site (drawing from Keynote presentation co-authored with Hannah Marcus for the September 2018 prototype demonstration).
- Aaron Gilbreath: shiny app design (for visualizing descriptions of the corpus)
- Additional transcribers and text cleaners: Gaby Papper ’18, Dean Zucconi ’19, Ingrid Horton (MAI Services)
Return to GaLiLeo landing page